Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The new blog way...

So, I'm loving the idea of having a blog of my own.  I'm really enjoying finding new and interesting blogs and putting more and more things on my "this might look cool in the (insert room)" list.  And, what better way to be a new blog than do to a link up?  Might as well jump right into things and join the party!

There's a link up over at Budget Blonde that I thought would be a lot of fun!  A post about the ism's of your town.  Now, I've lived in upstate New York my whole life... and 2 years ago moved a half hour south from where I grew up.  The difference a half hour makes is shocking!  This is Albany...

It's pretty shocking to see people sitting outside the gym, smoking a cigarette before going inside. TIA

Saw a serious outburst of road rage when someone sat at a green arrow for 2 seconds before moving... the guy behind him was waving him over to the side of the road for a fight. TIA

I got carded to be walking around the mall after 9pm. TIA

I've never been carded at the liquor store. TIA

Girls/Women at the gym must have their make-up done before working out.  Is there a point to this?  TIA.


That's all I can think of for now... My brain is swimming for dessert ideas for tonight's dinner.  Today marks 4 years with my wonderful boyfriend.  4 whole years.  Time flies when you're having fun, I guess!

Til next time...

4 comments:

  1. Carded at the mall, but not the liquor store...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn! You're so sweet to join the link up!! Thanks so much!! I LOVED your isms - seems like a lot of women get dolled up for the gym, lol. And many congrats on 4 years!!! That's awesome & it only gets better and better!
    xoxo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured your post this week! http://www.budgetblonde.com/2011/08/this-is-wherever-wednesday-linky-party_30.html Just wanted to let you know! Thanks again for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the inside of a gym. Haven't seen one of those in a while...!

    Greetings from Western NY, where people are just as psycho about how long you sit at a green light. :)

    ReplyDelete