Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Operation: Jamaica, ETA: 67 days

Ok, two days in a row.  Awesome.

I haven't weighed in yet.  Hopefully I'll remember tomorrow morning.  I ate breakfast this morning!  Something I don't normally do.  Hoping to get into a habit of eating great in the morning, healhty filling breakfast.  Eating great at lunch, healthy filling salad with grilled chicken perhaps.  And eating a semi healthy dinner.  I mean, really... how many good healthy recipes are there for dinner?  I'm going to find out.  But, not holding myself to a crazy healthy dinner.  Mostly becaus I think my boyfriend would make me move out.

However, I didn't bring anything for lunch today... and I need to get my passport on my lunch break... so scratch the super healthy and filling lunch and replace with whatever I find in my desk... maybe oatmeal or a granola bar.  Not unhealthy... but not exactly filling.

Ankle feels a bit better today, walking better -good sign!  Hopefully by next week I'll be 100% and on my way to a slimmer Jenn.

Ok, day two of tracking.  Not wonderful news, but, hey!  at least I'm writing this stuff down, which should motivate me to get better with eating and bring lunch and yadda yadda yadda.  Goal: grocery shop tonight, bring lunch tomorrow.

And, in 65 days, when I'm getting ready for vacation, I'm going to look back and be thankful for these first few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment