Monday, February 13, 2012

Operation: Jamaica, ETA: 68 days

So, I suck at updating this blog, and I super suck at following everything I wrote in the last post... in SEPTEMBER.  It's now February 13, 2012 and I'm taking off for Jamaica with my lovely boyfriend in 68 days.  In order to look less like a beached whale and more like someone who should be tanning on a beach... I'm in Operation Jamaica.  Of course, the sprained ankle that doomed my life last week will not be helping, but I'll be attempting the bike at the gym tomorrow.  Won't keep me down!  Shopping tonight for healthy foods.... might be bland, but grilled chicken and spinach leaves it is for the next 2 months!  I have a few healthy recipes I'd like to try for dinner... but breakfast and lunch will be super healthy. 

Of course, between now and Jamaica we have 6 birthdays.  And all 6 will be grouped into 3 dinners... maybe 4.  So, if I eat healthy every day except for those 3 or 4 dinners... I'll allow my self to enjoy those dinners without counting calories... too much.

I know how to do this, I know how to eat healthy and exercise.  I know I can do it.  I'm just pretty unmotivated.  So hopefully a photo of Jamaica every day next to a picture of me when I was thin will do the trick. 

Oh, and tracking my progress on the blog.  Seriously.  I'll do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment